Android OC desperately tries to get sick. Android OC breaks out the plastic wrap and sits in cold bathwater during his owner’s 9-to-5.
I’m so down with the robot excitement on here. I don’t even care. I don’t even care. I don’t even care.
Missing child!!!!!!! Uriah Davis!! Philly 13 yrs old. Last seen 7600 block of Brentwood. 267.243.6003
Models have to have dead face when they walk the runway. Gina Torres is smiling like she is the most bestest ever in that dress (and she is)
Smiles are the one thing that can never be desexualized. You can sexualize seriosuness all you want (all models in magazines in what not all have this blank stare for some reason, WHY) but smiles will always be superior by far.I am with that 100%. I wonder if sad/serious/angry models in fashion = grim and gritty superhero stories.
Justice League: War’s Wonder Woman is awesome (minor spoilers):
- She doesn’t take shit from people who dislike how she dresses. She wears her outfit because she feels powerful and comfortable in it.
- She literally does not care about meeting with the president and doesn’t gush over Superman’s compliments, but she WILL care and gush and share ice cream with a little girl she just met.
- She straight up keeps killing shit while all the boys in the team are fighting amongst themselves. Ain’t nobody got time for bullshit and infighting.
- Greek mythology references are awesome.
- Everybody in the League tries to hit on her and she shades them all. Mostly because she’s disappointed that none of them can keep up with her.
- Not only is she able to keep up with the rest of the League, she’s considerably faster, smarter and more powerful than all the guys. She ends up leading them all into combat in the final battle. And she’s the only one to fight evenly with Darkseid, blinding him without assistance, whereas everybody else, including Superman, got curbstomped.
She is such a great superhero and role model and if you don’t love her you can get out.
Heart attacks symptoms are different for women. I recently learned this.
Everyone should know these things.
thanks to mainstream media and being unable to show breasts on TV, way too few people know about female signs of cardiac distress, and impending heart attacks. they only know about the “pain in the left arm” male symptom.
i had all these symptoms once and they sent me right to hospital
it was scary bc i didnt know these were the symptoms for female heart issues